2015 is almost over and that can only mean one thing. Holiday time! If you’re anything like me, last minute shopping is something that happens every year. It’s a horrible habit that I am trying my best to kick. That being said, I thought it’d be a great idea to write a mini series of posts that will give you gift inspirations for the loved ones in your life.
This first post will be for the man in your life. Whether your significant other, your sibling, or father figure, purchasing a gift for the man in your life can be difficult at best. Here are some great options that most men can appreciate:
- Shoes: A nice pair of shoes would be greatly appreciated, especially if they are not big shoppers. Think about their tastes; do they love sneakers, or would they prefer a nice pair of leather shoes for work? Either way, you can’t go wrong with a nice pair of shoes.
- Jewelry: Who said jewelry was just for women? A sleek new watch could help jazz up their outfit, bringing more sophistication to their look. Can’t go wrong with that!
- Fragrance: Now, this might not be for every man, being that some men prefer their natural scent, however nothing is better than a nice smelling man. The best part is you can get to decide what scent you think would be best for him.
- Wallet: A man’s wallet is the equivalent of a woman’s purse. The only difference is, they might not have the best taste in choosing the best wallet. Help them out by purchasing a nice leather wallet that will last them well into the new year.
- Electronics: If you are able to splurge, go for it! Nothing makes a man happier than a brand new toy. Whether it’s a new flat screen, or even a tablet, they would truly appreciate this kind of gift. Just be sure to not get too upset when this new toy takes up all their attention!
- Clothes: Last but not least on this list is clothes. I mostly recommend a nice coat or sweater, but preferably one that you know they’ve been eyeing for quite some time. It’s always best to buy something you know for sure they would love and a nice new coat is essential with the impending winter storms of January right around the corner.
Next week, I’ll do a list of gift ideas for the women in your life! What are some more gift ideas that you would add to this list? Leave your comments below!
Until next time…