Hey everyone! The countdown has begun! You’re either currently enjoying or nearing the holiday season. Have you had the chance to finish all of your holiday shopping?
Last week, I wrote a post that discussed gift ideas for the men in your life. Now, I feel I might have better options for this week’s post being that I am a
shopping addict woman. Here are some gift options for the women in your life:
- Fragrance: If the women in your life is anything like the women in mine, they would greatly appreciate a nice, new scent. Just be sure to know what their favorite scents are; do they prefer a stronger scent over floral?
- Jewelry: I know what you’re thinking, this list looks a lot like the men’s list. Well, have you met a woman who didn’t like jewelry? Neither have I.
- Spa Gift Certificate: Has the woman in your life been stressed and overwhelmed? Get her a nice Groupon deal at a nice spa that’ll help her relax.
- Luxury Handbag/Purse: Now this may not be something that every woman would prefer as a gift, but if they are into high fashion and you can afford it, I guarantee you a beautiful new bag would make her day.
- Gift Card: This may sound impersonal but if you are unsure of what they would like but you know their favorite place to shop, get them a gift card with enough money to purchase something substantial. This will also save you the hassle of having to find a specific gift that might be sold out.
What are some other gift options that you feel women would love? Let me know in your comments below!
I will be M.I.A next week dealing with finals and holiday dinners, but I will be back in time for New Years Eve. Until then…